Special entertainment events are still being planned for each day during the Ludwigs Horse show! The following schedule shows the current entertainment planned for 2011.
Saturday will be a fun-filled day throughout the midway at the Country Fair. Hayrides will be free and available from 10:00 to 5:00. Other entertainment will include:
- Two demonstrations by the Pickering Hunt Pony Club... the ever popular Pony Club Games and a Dressage Pas de Deux. Click here to find out more about these demonstrations which will be in the afternoon on Saturday in the Main Ring.
- Thorncroft Mainstreamers will be demonstrating their skills on their horses in the afternoon on Saturday in the Main Ring. Click here for more information.
- Children's Games tent & Pony Rides at the Country Fair.
On Sunday, there will be a Carriage Exhibition in the Main Ring that will give you an opportunity to see spectacular horses, harness and carriages. These beautiful carriages will then proceed through the show grounds for a Pleasure drive throughout the surrounding countryside.
Sunday will also include:
- Free hayrides. Children's Games tent & Pony Rides at the Country Fair.
- Painting Ponies demonstration by Kyley DiLuigi and her Chincoteaque ponies. Also Ammo the trick dog. Click here for more information on this demonstration which will be held at 11am, 12:30, 2 and 3:30pm.
On Monday, is the ever popular Ludwig's Corner Car Show where you can see and sometimes even touch old classics and beautifully restored favorites!
The Valley Forge Military Academy & College Mounted Color Guard will present the colors during our National Anthem before the $7,500 Mini-Prix in the Main Ring. @ Approximately 1:00 PM.
An afternoon visit from the Skycastle French Hounds, the Kimberton Hunt Hounds, the Warwick Village Hounds & the Ardrossan Beagles as well, in the Main Ring.
The Country Fair continues to run the Children's Games tent & Pony Rides.